Anyone still riding?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Point being: test ride a de-restricted rr in the dry, or don’t bother.
Hi H, I didn't test ride the RR, it was a KTM. Just wanted to make sure it felt ok before I put my order in.

If I was going to buy a new RR I dont think I would need a test ride, I reckon it would be so much better than my 10 plate RR.
Thanks anyway.

Hi H, I didn't test ride the RR, it was a KTM. Just wanted to make sure it felt ok before I put my order in.

If I was going to buy a new RR I dont think I would need a test ride, I reckon it would be so much better than my 10 plate RR.
Thanks anyway.

Whats the verdict of the KTM

Back on track,

I did 145 miles on my Tiger today, had a great ride through some very dirty/muddy/slimey roads. Scrubbed in a new Roadtech 01 rear in the process then spent hour n half cleaning all the crap off. Might do it all again tmrw as its so warm:purplebananna::purplebananna:

Back on track,

I did 145 miles on my Tiger today, had a great ride through some very dirty/muddy/slimey roads. Scrubbed in a new Roadtech 01 rear in the process then spent hour n half cleaning all the crap off. Might do it all again tmrw as its so warm:purplebananna::purplebananna:

Glad to hear you had a good ride today Phil. Where did you go?

What do you think of the Roadtech 01?s?
I?m a fan!

Glad to hear you had a good ride today Phil. Where did you go?

What do you think of the Roadtech 01’s?
I’m a fan!
I went to Bike stop in old town Stevenage (via lanes) looking for gloves for Louise.

Very good grip out of the Roadtechs 01 today, better than Michelin PR3's imo.

I went to Bike stop in old town Stevenage (via lanes) looking for gloves for Louise.

Very good grip out of the Roadtechs 01 today, better than Michelin PR3's imo.

I know Bike Stop, the Dainese dealership. Nice shop with very helpful staff.

Glad you?re enjoying the RT01?s.
I was a massive fan of PR3?s, not so much the PR4?s.

If you do head out for another ride tomorrow, enjoy!

she's a filthy little thing :chuncky: just one days commuting and yes I know the sprocket is a little dirty...out of interest has anyone noticed a difference in fitting the hugger without the hole?

IMG_0066.jpg

she's a filthy little thing :chuncky: just one days commuting and yes I know the sprocket is a little dirty...out of interest has anyone noticed a difference in fitting the hugger without the hole?

View attachment 3082
That pic makes me cry.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You would benefit from fitting the hugger without the hole (non-abs) and it does not cause any issues with the bike, it helps protect the rear shock and underside of the tail fairings from road debris. Ilmberger do a 2in1 carbon hugger and chain guard, conquest carbon do the full six carbon which is not a one piece like the Ilmberger but you will get premier members discount on the hugger which helps.

View attachment 3082

Just be careful mate, have you got everything coated? I've caused hundreds of pounds of damage to my bikes through salt corrosion in the past..

corrosion not yet but atf 50 is on the cards in the new year. my problem is that I change bikes before that happens! But perhaps not with this one, its probably one of the best bikes I have ever ridden/owned.
And Pof that makes me cry too as I have to wash her everyday! That said she is all shiny again sitting in the garage and on trickle for over the Christmas break.

went out Saturday for a bit of a blast
time before that New Years Eve

imagejpeg

Back