Proud Parents

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budgie

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
I know it's not bike related but I just wanted to say how proud me and my missus are of our daughter who graduated today, as parents we want the best for our kids and today when she was receiving her diploma from Lord Winston, I thought yeh we haven,t done a bad job of bringing her up. Think she gets her looks from her dad!!
Anyway back to biking matters anyone going to the Nec on Sunday?? LolIMG_0938.jpg

I know it's not bike related but I just wanted to say how proud me and my missus are of our daughter who graduated today, as parents we want the best for our kids and today when she was receiving her diploma from Lord Winston, I thought yeh we haven,t done a bad job of bringing her up. Think she gets her looks from her dad!!
Anyway back to biking matters anyone going to the Nec on Sunday?? LolView attachment 3036
Well done Budgie lol.. well I mean wel done your daughter !. Whats her degree in mate.

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Tell your lassie well done Budgie, like a few on here you look to be punching above your weight with the Missus, lol.
Seriously though it's great to see the next generation achieving and aspiring to better themselves, gives you a nice feeling inside.
Hope you all had a great day.

JimmyMac

That's great to hear Budgie and now she's graduated think how much extra spare cash you're going to have!

Many congratulations to your daughter Budgie!
Lovely Graduation photo of your family [emoji4]

Congratulations!

I graduated from SHU in 2014, and yesterday was exactly a year since my other half graduated there too!
Shame its so late in the year for the ceremony - I reckon your daughter must of finished exams / all coursework by early June ?

Proud parents with a great cenotaph &. fountain backdrop :)

Well done Budgie lol.. well I mean wel done your daughter !. Whats her degree in mate.

Stuart

Thanks Stuart

its a degree in Early childhood studies (primary school teacher) she's already in placement now while she does an additional year for further qualifications.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
n

Tell your lassie well done Budgie, like a few on here you look to be punching above your weight with the Missus, lol.
Seriously though it's great to see the next generation achieving and aspiring to better themselves, gives you a nice feeling inside.
Hope you all had a great day

JimmyMac

HaHa Jimmy I think it's my missus that's punching above her weight mate lol.

Congratulations!

I graduated from SHU in 2014, and yesterday was exactly a year since my other half graduated there too!
Shame its so late in the year for the ceremony - I reckon your daughter must of finished exams / all coursework by early June ?

Proud parents with a great cenotaph &. fountain backdrop :)

Thanks Westy

She's already studying hard for her additional year. What did you study up in Sheffield mate

Thanks Westy

She's already studying hard for her additional year. What did you study up in Sheffield mate

Fab, undertaking a Masters / PGCE? What was her undergraduate in?
I did Business Economics with a year internship in IBM. The uni pushing for an uptake of placements. set me up well!

Shame its always wet & cold in Sheff :biggrin-new:

Back