whats it worth??? not bmw. :)

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had one of those once although mine wasn't exactly mint - been down the road and had a dodgy Haga paintjob, bought for bugger all and sold a year later for the same money but still fast and fun and capable even today. I guess as its not the original '98 model it won't be top, top money but nonetheless he should get a tidy sum for that - just a bad time to sell near Xmas as everyone wants a bargain, he'd be better off waiting until the spring wouldn't he?

im guessing this might go to a collector so i doubt time of year matters too much. might even be an xmas present. hes in no hurry to sell and only being made to sell it as hes bought an early 8 series beemer. hes also blind so not allowed to ride it. :)

im guessing this might go to a collector so i doubt time of year matters too much. might even be an xmas present. hes in no hurry to sell and only being made to sell it as hes bought an early 8 series beemer. hes also blind so not allowed to ride it. :)

Blind with an 8 series ? :dejection:

How much does he want?

i think it will be put up at about ?8k to test the water and see where it goes from there. hes not in a big rush to sell but may look at offers. its in for a service and mot this week. pics will follow. theres a few for around ?5k with 10,000 miles at the moment but this is a lot lower mileage.

Back