Dainese Street Biker AIR

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Lad's I paid I think around ?130 for a pair of these snazzy ANKLE SUMMER boots just few weeks ago, came across this website and they are less than ?90.00 POSTAGE INCLUDED from.. https://www.motocard.com/en/boots/dainese-street_biker_air_carbone_rosso_c59.aspx

I in no way endorse the company as I have never dealt with them but there are loads of positive reviews on their site, so they must be OK i guess... miles cheaper than anywhere I could see with a 5 minute hunt around.. Cracking boots and different colors to pick from.

Stuart

Last edited:
I Had a hunt around on their site there, they have various sections, one for Car, One for Pushbikes and one dedicated to Motorcycles.. they have a price g/tee on their products, I also see they are Spanish, they look to be a pretty big player according to the homepage...

https://www.motocard.com/en/

Could be not a bad find by the looks of it..

Stuart

Good find - but typical - no size 12 ... some other good stuff on their site though - might have to give the CC a bashing.
Easy to navigate and a price promise g/tee... if they honour it that is... but looks good quite promising.. size 12 gulp .. my mates a 11 and hes 6ft 5in.. what does that make you FS lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Easy to navigate and a price promise g/tee... if they honour it that is... but looks good quite promising.. size 12 gulp .. my mates a 11 and hes 6ft 5in.. what does that make you FS lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I must have had a distant ancestor called Bilbo - would explain the hairy palms too ;)

Motocard

They are a huge Spanish motorcycle clothing store chain. If you follow WSBK or MotoGP you will see a lot of Motocard sponsorship around the circuits especially at the European rounds. Buy from them with confidence and if the exchange rate is favourable shopping with them can save you a bit of money.

Motocard

In the past I've ordered a Dainese 1pc race suit from them along a couple of spare Arai helmets for when I was racing. At the time they were cheaper to use then Arai UK's own ACU race discount scheme! Everything came within a week via UPS.

I can also vouch for MotoCard. Bought some Astars SMX Plus boots from them in 2015, slightly cheaper than anything in the UK and turned up in around a week.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Back