Mods for the S1000rr?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he'll not get on a trackday if he hasn't got the right clothing.

I'm size 11 too, But my RST boots when I try to use the QS just doesnt seem to work at all. Need to wear them in I think but just have not bothered >.<

Have you got standard shift or "race" shift ie down is up? I changed rear sets and inadvertently changed my shift without realising however I thought I'd give it a go and found it much easier whilst wearing stiffer boots and so have kept it that way ever since.

Hi guys,
Really want to spend some ?? on my '15 s1k. Is there any mods people recommend? I've done the basics like PCV, Exhaust levers and rearsets. What mods have you guys done that you love?

Crash bungs. Love the fact that other than a few scrapes on the bungs themselves, there was absolutely no damage when I dropped the bike (twice).
Gear. For really hot summer days, Dainese Air Frame jacket (other tea-bags are available). For spirited riding and/or track days, perforated kangaroo leathers. Gloves - gotta have comfortable gloves suitable for the weather.
Training. California Superbike School (level 1) taught be lots of things that I already knew, but never previously put into practice. Advanced road training - learn the dogmatic systems and then apply or disapply the rules intelligently.
Track days - depending on your ability, either ride the bike how it was designed to be ridden, or practice and make mistakes where you can simply stand the bike up and go off the track if you go into a corner too hot.
Lightech chain adjuster. DID gold chain. Heavy duty physical security.

Hi i have just seen youtube video from 650 with an illuminated bmw badge on the side panel that also acts as turn signal and lights up white normally.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back