BMW Streetguard

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

neustavce

I love my street guard jacket but since moving from the GS/XS to the rr I find it restricts movement for shoulder checks etc. The Jacket has a high collar and I had hoped that the Arai RX7 helmet would have compensated a little by being more sportbike position orientated but no luck, can anyone recommend a jacket/suit that I can use it on track days and for the commmute. I do love the street guard and being bone dry underneath despite hours in the rain (ireland so more rain than sun)

would also look at helmet change, is it my imagination that the AGV are cut higher at the back of the helmet?

n.

Re AGV, I have an AGV Pista GP R and they are particularly high cut at the back. The Corsa R is an identical shell shape and is slightly more road biased (switchable air vents and slightly quieter).
Although helmet fit is personal, in my subjective experience the fit is noticeably rounder than Shoei and Scheuberth

Always been tempted by the pista but wow its expensive compared to the rx-7v , and no one seems to be selling a small on the forums either !!!

Always been tempted by the pista but wow its expensive compared to the rx-7v , and no one seems to be selling a small on the forums either !!!

Personally, I would recommend a Corsa R.

The full carbon helmets are very loud and this is a polarising ?feature? of the helmet.

It is also worth noting that the ?R? model helmets are a significant improvement on their predecessors, particularly with regard to the visor/PinLock design

yea the new arai pinlock design is way better than before, it now sits into a recess in the visor and makes a really good seal

Back