Bridgestone v02

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theres not many slicks that work under 10c ;).

saying that,if you've ever been to Almeria at 8 in the morning,snow on the mountain tops and the hire car saying 0c outside temp,then watching Tito go round and round is an eye opener to what grip you can get!!

saying that,if you've ever been to Almeria at 8 in the morning,snow on the mountain tops and the hire car saying 0c outside temp,then watching Tito go round and round is an eye opener to what grip you can get!!

OMG ! Yes, was there few years ago first thing, sitting on pit wall with a coffee and coat zipped up watching him coming on to the straight. Beggars belief what he can make that bike do.... Mind you, he is (slightly) faster than me :congratulatory:
Rumour had it that he had a caravan living at the circuit for a while..

OMG ! Yes, was there few years ago first thing, sitting on pit wall with a coffee and coat zipped up watching him coming on to the straight. Beggars belief what he can make that bike do.... Mind you, he is (slightly) faster than me :congratulatory:

The other track, Andalucia, was effectively built for him, for training, hence it being so twisty and 600 focussed.

yea he did,not sure he still does but had his own workshop on site and everything,he would be there everyday wthout fail,nice chap aswell.

What a dream situation. Imagine waking up to that track every morning, putting a coffee on in the sun and smashing out a load of laps...... every single morning!

i was there feb this year. -2 degrees at 8am. didnt get out untill 11am on my dunlop slicks. :)

V02 slicks and R11?s are easily the best tyres I?ve ever ever tried

Love a photo opportunity aswell

6374b47bd05de4315f9236379275024d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back