New Dainese ankle boots

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Fancied a pair of these since I first saw them. Nicely styled in traineresque black/silver with a degree of waterproofing and reinforcement at the ankle, sole and toe thrown in.

Ideal for a quick nip to the shops, certainly easier to put on instead of my Vortice's.

The sole has a little flex and will ease off with use I hope but all round a solid little boot.
5cb8c9b8a745b937c3cc558abe0095fe.jpg
2087e7518cd9a08f8577eafb4ddeac6d.jpg
41707a72a78524a77f6c06b8debf5120.jpg
c755c32384d464e0fab2e97d696948b6.jpg
e5320724e99be9a4395c985a6d63b18f.jpg
fd28854d613f012dc88987e3b198fa03.jpg
237965ef2fc7a6bdafab11611badce70.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quite smart them Stuart, bit like converse Hi-tops.

Be looking for you at the Welly with the backward baseball cap and VW necklace on, lol.

When I'm nipping out to the local area to fill up the night before a big run, I just wear my trainers and t-shirt. I know I shouldn't as Malic sent me video of his pal Eek coming a cropper whilst no wearing the right gear.

Was out riding at Balmoral yesterday on my GSA with no lid on out in the sticks cause I was on and off all the time taking pictures, gives a real sense of speed, lol.

Ruined my hair but.

JimmyMac

Nice looking boots Stuart, what?s the fit like (narrow, moderate, wide)?
Perfect for casual riding as you say.

Good photos Jimmy, glad to hear you had a great day [emoji846]
Wish I had that much hair to ruin in the wind lol

yeah i like them

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

They are a good fit if a little stiff. But they are designed that way, I assume they will ease off. The soles are really firm. I would say they are an average fit Oli certainly not narrow.

Thats a good run Jimmy good pics n all. That reminds me of a scorcher of a day me and my mate Mick rode up that single track road from Campbeltown to Carradale then Claonaig with no lids on just sunglasses...must be about 30 to 40 miles we only passed 2 cars... great feeling, we sat about 30 to 40 mph nice and easy...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Make sure you put your breeks around the outside of the ankle Stuart. I had my leathers inside my boots last week when I had that wee R9T out and they filled with water from my leathers, feet were frozen but the water didn't leak out until I took them off, took ages to dry the boots out.

JimmyMac

A Haggis muncher, lol.

The Haggis hunting season has been quite this year with only a handful of wild haggis getting shot, breeding has been slow as well as they prefer to breed during cold snaps and sunbathe during the milder times.
Yet another sad truth about Global warming, might see a sharp decline in the numbers of Haggis in the Glens as the ones that are there will be easy pickings for the Golden Eagles who will spot them a mile off with their bright red cheeks and peeling noses, wonder if I could save some by spraying them with factor 50?
At this rate they will become an endangered species.

JimmyMac

Back