Gen3 OE pillion footrest blanking solution

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got some from Pro-Bolt so expensive but good. Here are the sizes you need. 2 are M8 (x1.25mm) 15mm long, the other side are M8 (x1.25mm) 25mm long as they secure the exhaust hanger. Those specs are copied from the Pro-Bolt invoice. I got the black anodised ones and with VAT thats ?20.70. Defo you could do it cheaper by buying normal socket head bolts to those sizes

Hi mate what size are the bolts you ordered off eBay.

I remember the 4 little black covers i got from BMW were ?16 each for the rear subframe. Very expensive for what they are, but perfect match to the subframe.

Pillion peg bolt size

Guys looking to buy some bolts off eBay to blank the holes off when I take the pillion pegs off on my 2018 rr does anyone know what size bolt I would need to fit.

Re: Pillion peg bolt size

Sixes given in my post just above. You will need two of each length and both are M8.
Guys looking to buy some bolts off eBay to blank the holes off when I take the pillion pegs off on my 2018 rr does anyone know what size bolt I would need to fit.

Back