Eds 17 1000rr

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfceddie

Reaction score
Two weeks in and totally in love with this bike after coming from a Ducati 899
5a5b9185ddc536570240bcea1b4bf4d4.png
a5bbc0d72ccf34057f85a809ca7ff20a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks superb Eddie, really like the grey scheme, how loud's the akra?

To be honest I was expecting it to be louder and I'm glad it's not,doesn't drone or anything and the pop and crackle on down shifting is spot on

Yeah you don't want it too loud, think it looks really smart, love the stubbier cans, I've got an AR GP1 on my gen3 - that sounds crisp without being antisocial

I was undecided on what to go for and the video I watched on YouTube of this Akra on a 17 in motorsport colours to be honest I didn't like the look,but seeing it on I think it goes a lot better with the black/grey scheme,just seems to blend with the bike really well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep agreed, the std bikes so good you don't need to go mad doing stuff to it but the HP adjustable rearsets are worth saving up for, look smart and you can find a slightly more optimised riding position too - just don't bin it though as you can't get spares!

Looking good. Lose the reflectors asap, makes all the difference [emoji106]

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I have just bought same exhaust how did you find it vs tge stick exhaust? Bike looks so good. Pic mine up next Friday

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have the same (bestest!!) colour scheme as well, love it. And a short carbon can, deffo looks way better than the standard kerbstone sized jobbie. A nice smoked screen really set this colour off as well. Can I ask which tail tidy that is, and I'm assuming its using the standard indicators. I want a tidy for mine next, and a full set of crash bungs then I'm done.

Stuart

I have the same (bestest!!) colour scheme as well, love it. And a short carbon can, deffo looks way better than the standard kerbstone sized jobbie. A nice smoked screen really set this colour off as well. Can I ask which tail tidy that is, and I'm assuming its using the standard indicators. I want a tidy for mine next, and a full set of crash bungs then I'm done.

Stuart

Hi take a look at sp engineering tail tidy uses standard rear light so easy fit and no chopping wires

Back