Bell M6 Carbon Helmet

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Had my 1st outing with this helmet and I think its a cracker. Nice looker with the course block style weave, red and grey inner lining. The fit is superb, tight at first but after it was on for a couple of hours it felt as though ive had it for ages.

The two most noticeable advantages I found are 1. Virtually no wind swirling up inside the lid at the front. 2. Very aerodynamic, at 120mph plus on the straight at Knockhill I felt little to nil pull on my neck.

It knocks spots off my current Arai RX V. I honestly never really liked the Arai as it isnt very aerodynamic and theres loads of wind blast on my neck up the front of my face area resulting in the Arai feeling cold on my face if that makes sense.

Very happy and a way better lid in my opinion. Ive had Arais for as long as I can remember so thats a fairly big statement from me.

The visor change is a breeze, I stuck the dark visor on before we left for knockhill took me 2 mins with a small Allen key supplied.

Belter of a lid.

5/5 product.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back