Freudy's 2017 RR

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreudianSlip

Reaction score
I've just been to take my 2015 motorsport bike into Pidcock BMW so they can start swapping all the kit off the old one, and add it to the new (a day of very mixed emotions for me - I've loved that 2015 to bits :( ). Ben kindly allowed me into the workshop to see my new bike being prepared for Friday :D

Here she is ... I think I shall call her "Betsy".

21246037_1905139676473638_1380817088_o.jpg

I'm just missing some tank grips (didnt want to remove them off the 2015 one and ruin the paint) and a tank protector.

First trip (assuming it's not pissing down) will be a little jaunt up to bonnie Scotland on the day I pick her up.

When are you going?

Hopefully Friday 1st September - although they've just called me to tell me that some knobhead (i.e. me probably) has stripped the threads on the clutch lever clamp, so they cant remove the HP lever in isolation; instead I'll end up with the old clamp as well on the new bike - and will have to remember to get it fixed with a new clamp later on ... bugger...

Nice one Freudy, good bunch at Pidcocks, enjoy running her in mate

Beautiful bike freudy. Really love them colours mate (red wheels like stephens would awsome imo) are you riding all way to sunny scotland with the restrictor still on.

Aye Budgie - I will be - I couldn't think of a more convenient way to brush off 450 of the 600 miles quickly, so will be going to Scotland (just) on Friday, back on Sunday. I might be able to bring her back, straight into the arms of BMW on Monday for her 1st service if I find time to go explore over the weekend :)

Hows your new 2 wheeled mistress coming on?

Aye Budgie - I will be - I couldn't think of a more convenient way to brush off 450 of the 600 miles quickly, so will be going to Scotland (just) on Friday, back on Sunday. I might be able to bring her back, straight into the arms of BMW on Monday for her 1st service if I find time to go explore over the weekend :)

Hows your new 2 wheeled mistress coming on?

Everything is swapped over to Tyco livery and its tucked away at home at the moment as i'm sat beside a pool in tenerife at the moment with an ice cold beer lol, family holidays its a hard life.

Back