2017 GSXR - Mcn

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex

Forum Moderator
Admin
Reaction score
Truth coming out?

d7f434de088aff1be4520581ac2ccd11.png

- Sent from Mobile

Dunlop said similar at TT.
I have alot to do with motorworld in daventry susuki dealership and they really slag it. Supposed to be unrivalled on pick up but I?m yet to ride one.
As much as I loved my K5Thou, I'm not sure if this bike (as has been suggested) could possibly be better than the S1Thou? I've not ridden one either although I have to admit, I'd bloody well love to!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

I've sat on one! I have to say the finish on them isn't comparable to BMW, having said that if you were in the market for a new litre bike a base model ex demo can be had for ?11.5k which is very good vfm and would give you head space for fitting an autoblipper and bespoke suspension

Fair and valid point. Suzuki (as most do) are notorious for improving (significantly) gen 2 models, that's what I'm thinking anyway [emoji51] and possibly waiting for, me thinks 2019! I'll be in proper dilemma [emoji23]

Fair and valid point. Suzuki (as most do) are notorious for improving (significantly) gen 2 models, that's what I'm thinking anyway [emoji51] and possibly waiting for, me thinks 2019! I'll be in proper dilemma [emoji23]

Hmmm.... Gen2 Suzie or Gen4 Bimmer.....

Suzuki

If I was looking to buy a new bike this year I would be seriously considering buying one.

Was seriously considering the gixxa until news of the 2019 broke and ppl in the game say wait 'til next year when the gixxa is sorted which only leaves a year for the 2019..... Shit, why was I born so early !!!

Last edited:
Was seriously considering the gixxa until news of the 2019 broke and ppl in the game say wait 'til next year when the gixxa is sorted which only leaves a year for the 2019..... Shit, why was I born so early !!!
Yeah me too, 56 this year. I must admit I'm having more unbelievably great fun now than I even nearly had before! Incredible [emoji51][emoji965]️[emoji106]

I'd actually hung out on a release date, sadly or gladly it was never published, I'm probably pleased I didn't wait. I love my S1Thou [emoji51][emoji106][emoji965]️

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not one of the three by the way; Millenium are just around the corner from me and are good to deal with. Ahem, I've had a Gixxer from them in the past.

In Merseyside with a company which has a feed back of 3...

Yeah there's nowt dodgy there :p :D

I'm not one of the three by the way; Millenium are just around the corner from me and are good to deal with. Ahem, I've had a Gixxer from them in the past.

I am joking. Based on stereotypes.
They appear to have a Pro account so must have had some background checks.

It's out there now Alex, you've said it - the Ron Atkinson of the forum...:highly_amused:

Back