Warming up tyres...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So to clarify it?s totaly acceptable for your hard core racer and sexy lady?s to weave so you can make the first corner at 100mph and to have a perv !!!

Sounds like all u could think about dude
I couldn?t ride with him waving his ass at me I?d seriously have to pull him over and **** him up big time , but a bird , even a fat bird that ain?t washed for a week , is fine..

Wow jay, I wouldn?t pull him over to carry out any sexual tendency with him;-)

Hey! I weave ... It's the only way I can get my lean angle display to go into double figures.

And, yeah ... I'm a bit of a wanker, so you could be right :)

Stu's thinking about a Weave.
We all know he's a vain wa*ker, does that count?

I think I'm doing it wrong..

I took the temps of my tyres (cold) and did a few rows..

weave.jpg

Checked the tyres immediately afterwards and there was no difference. Q: is it because I'm using the wrong colour thread?

I'm not sure which I enjoy more but I'm guilty of both, just for a feel of things to be honest.

Don't know how I missed this thread, just read it from the beginning and its quite funny.

I don't do tracks as a rule but I don't weave on the road.

Only ever stared at Big Stuarts ass for a comparison of his Scott made to measure suit and his Kangaroo job.

Never had a wank at that but it's in the bank. lol.

JimmyMac

P.S. His ass did look better in the kangaroo leathers.

5c3a770b10f9c29ea1be4f00e4c84db3.jpg

Last edited:
My driveway is a bit of a loose shale/muddy track, I weave to clean of the grit and shit,not to warm up,

Back