HP4 in East Kilbride

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beavis

Reaction score
Was in this morning for 2nd service on my 15 S1000rr and they have an HP4 Carbon in. 14 plate , 1 owner , 1 mile on the clock , immaculate, ?25000 ! It's a nice bike and it's virtually brand new but , is it really worth that amount of money ?

From what I know and have heard, The HP4 is pretty much exactly the same as a 2015+ s1k. Apart from being a "Hp4"

It's worth what someone is willing to pay as with everything. ?25k seems a bit silly but if you are a collector it might be one to tuck away? I have seen another one at Bowker same money same history.

A Soof says Dunc, worth what someone is willing to pay. It will sell, the carbons are getting quite rare, especially the 1 mile ones. Lol

JimmyMac

Mines is on a 17 plate, and was zero owner, zero miles so I feel much better now having paid less than that. As already mentioned only worth it if you are willing to pay the price but I have no regrets for paying "a premium" because that's exactly what I wanted and knew I had to.

Back