2016 Nardo grey & Neon Pink

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SYLOCO

Reaction score
Was knocked off about a month and a half ago, as such I have now had the excuse to change the colour of the bike. After wanting to paint the bike nardo grey for sometime and seeing that loads have done it now, I choose to accent it with neon pink and I think it's come out rather well. I do need to wrap the tank grey but a lot of my local wrap shops won't wrap a tank as it's 'too difficult' so looking into perhaps painting a tank cover?!?

IMG_5694 by N MK, on Flickr

IMG_5688 by N MK, on Flickr

FullSizeRender by N MK, on Flickr

IMG_5690 by N MK, on Flickr

its a hard colour to capture on camera as sometimes it looks red others orange but it's actually a vibrant pink kind of like a dynorod van but pink-ish

(also not sure if this Flickr thing works)

Pink seems to be this years colour lol (see JimmyMac's efforts).

Always good see a crash turned into an opportunity :)

Looks great!

Id buy a second hand tank and have it painted, keep the original to put back on if you sell it one day.

Nice.... u gonna stripe the wheels in the pink and loose the red ??

Jay

Truth be told finding ding it hard to get the rim tape off without scratching the wheels, lacquered on quite well.

Getting a second tank sounds like like a good idea actually, was quoted ?120 just to wrap the tank alone.

The tank in the pink would look great in my opinion!!

Looks great! Really like the tone of grey, Audi offer that kind of grey on there RS models now. Really compliments the pink

Are you putting the indicators back on Slyco or just leaving them?

Looking like a Transformer, just waiting for it to stand up and start fighting with the other two, lol.

JimmyMac, also partial to pink.

Are you putting the indicators back on Slyco or just leaving them?

Looking like a Transformer, just waiting for it to stand up and start fighting with the other two, lol.

JimmyMac, also partial to pink.

yeah indicators will be going back on, just sorting some crash protection though, as the indicators tend to snap the fairings in a tip over.

Sorted Ed a guy to wrap the tank grey as well so hopefully should be a finished project soon, just need to venture shield and re lacquer again.

Back