Prices for a 2010

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pritchi83

Reaction score
So after testing an s1000rr i am now absolutely convinced i really really really really really really want one ;D. I am looking at 2010 ones and was wondering what would be a good price for a clean one. I have found this one
KGrHqZrgE-dKvgiFNBP4FkFrCP60_57.jpg
which i am very interested in and it is going for £9999. Its only got 2200 miles on it and is the sport model.

ANy thoughts would be appreciated

With my limited experience, I agree. Got a 2011 with similar miles for £4 less from a main dealer with all the peace of mind (and price inflation) that suggests... Plus, the Akra sticker on the standard can would wind me up no end!

Yeah i had that feeling alright but i just wanted to check. What was the main dealer you bought from if you dont mind me asking i might give them a bell and see what they have.

Central Motorrad in Edinburgh for me. S1k stock isn't always the best for them though, seems like they concentrate on more 'trad' BMWs from my experience.

pritchi83 link=topic=1110.msg10212#msg10212 date=1342173518 said:
I am looking at 2010 ones and was wondering what would be a good price for a clean one. I have found this one

KGrHqZrgE-dKvgiFNBP4FkFrCP60_57.jpg
which i am very interested in and it is going for £9999. Its only got 2200 miles on it and is the sport model.

ANy thoughts would be appreciated

£8k to £8500 for a private sale, up to £9K at the dealers max. They will discount a 2010 used stock bike if you have no px.. BMW used bike search will help you find one.

Good Luck

Phil

I'd get a 2011 as well if you can
You can get one for less than that
Williams in
MAnchester have a few I think

Back