Hideout Leather Review

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear you're having a bad week Soof, as Alex says hopefully the weekend will be better what with the forum meet and all :).
I agree with what you say re M2M not being necessary if you fit off the peg well, unless of course as Alex says you want a custom look.

Alex, do you have tendinitis in the arch of your foot? If so, a very good stretch to help you heal, is to stand on the edge of a stair or ledge and allow the heel of your bad foot to drop so that you stretch out the calf and gastrocnemius muscles. In conjunction to this, try rolling your arch on a firm ball or use something firm to run along the arch of the foot.
Hope your tendinitis clears up soon, I highly suggest you get some orthotic innersoles, they're not expensive and make a massive difference

Thanks for the tips.

Went to hospital earlier as this is a multi-year on going undiagnosed reoccurring issue. I have some new innersoles from the hospital. Getting re-reffered back to another department next. I just need to get the current inflamation under control. Foot in cold water all day...anti-inflamatories (ineffective) etc. Will be stretching etc when it is a little less tender.

Sorry to hear you've been having a tough old time with the foot Alex, I hope you can get a more effective treatment soon and that you can get it under control.

Without this sounding trivial, for me when I've had tendinitis in the past, a combination of intense calf stretching, proper deep tissue massage therapy on the calf and foot in conjunction with orthotic inner soles has worked (though it took some time). Ever since I had problems with tendinitis I've used innersoles with every shoe or boot I wear to help prevent it recurring

Sorry to hear you're having a bad week Soof, as Alex says hopefully the weekend will be better what with the forum meet and all :).
I agree with what you say re M2M not being necessary if you fit off the peg well, unless of course as Alex says you want a custom look.

This is where Held go above and beyond for me. I was an almost perfect size 9 glove, but my right thumb is a bit misshapen. Instead of charging me the full amount for their custom made to measure service (usually around 30%) they merely sent the gloves back to Germany for some adjustment to the thumb and charged a small fee for the privilege. Excellent customer service!

Last edited:
This is where Held go above and beyond for me. I was an almost perfect size 9 glove, but my right thumb is a bit misshapen. Instead of charging me the full amount for their custom made to measure service (usually around 30%) they merely sent the gloves back to Germany for some adjustment to the thumb and charged a small fee for the privilege. Excellent customer service!

Useful to know now I have some!

- Sent from Mobile

Useful to know now I have some!

- Sent from Mobile

I stuck with standard colours though Alex, as soon as he told me the price difference for my preferred scheme vs off the shelf white & black he had in stock......the Aberdonian in me came out #tightjock

Last edited:
Back