S1000RR at the TT & New Garage Extension

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoePeps

Reaction score
Had an awesome time at the TT, best place I've ever been. Didn't manage to get as much riding in as I'd have liked but the place is just unreal. Ferry booked for next year already. Didn't get many pics but a quick few below:

Then over the past 6 weeks I've been having a garage extension done so the bike has a proper home. The main garage is full of my Dad's XJS so this was to give me a bit of a workshop and to get my bike home from storing it at work.

A before and after from the outside, plus the inside. Still some work to do, electrics, paint the walls, make a workbench and organise it a little bit better but for now I'm over the moon.

Juat back too Joe, weather was crap at times but overall beats going to work, lol. Nice healthy DPM on your floor there mate, mind if that wall is single skinned you'll need to strap it to create a cavity to stop the damp getting through.

Looking sweet.

JimmyMac

I got back to Shetland on Sat night, straight into work. What a comedown after a great week on IoM.

Took the CRM250 and had a fantastic time kicking about on the trails, definitely the best way to get around during TT fortnight.

Looking good........I also had a great time in IoM but didn't get out on the bike as much as I wanted due to weather.....made up for it in the pub right enough :)

Eddie - I'll be up to Shetland next Monday....at least I had a week at home to recover from IoM though !

Looking good........I also had a great time in IoM but didn't get out on the bike as much as I wanted due to weather.....made up for it in the pub right enough :)

Eddie - I'll be up to Shetland next Monday....at least I had a week at home to recover from IoM though !

I thought you had bought shares in the pubs over there Colin, great bunch of neebors you have, looking forward to next year already.

You lot taking the bikes next year or cutting out the middle man and chartering your own beer lorry with a caravan attached, lol.

JimmyMac

I thought you had bought shares in the pubs over there Colin, great bunch of neebors you have, looking forward to next year already.

You lot taking the bikes next year or cutting out the middle man and chartering your own beer lorry with a caravan attached, lol.

JimmyMac

Haha Jimmy - was great to meet up with you again - defo looking forward to next year and will pray for good weather, more miles and less beers

Back