12k service

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zxcv12

Reaction score
Anyone know what I should expect to
pay for a 12k service? Is this a big one or same as the 6k? If the big one is 18k, how much do you think. All assuming no problems and std service items.
A cash flow forecast will tell me if I should either, keep-pex for new- or sell and go elsewhere. Consumables are costing me a fortune!
2016 sport.
Thanks!

According to my service schedule for my MY16, it's the same as a 1Yr/6K service but without the 'Year 1' brake fluid change, with a big'un at 3Yr/18K, so I'd expect it to be somewhat lower price than the 1Yr/6K. I had mine serviced a couple of weeks ago, cost me ?195 all in.

Thanks Double, it's a jan 2016 so by the end of the year it'll be 2 years, 12k+ tyres chain and pads will be required, and then an extended warranty...may be cheaper to go new is my thinking. Hence the forecast for next year.

I had an 18000 done was just over ?700 a year and a half a go

I had an 18000 done was just over ?700 a year and a half a go

Yea ?700 is what I paid too for the 18K service. My bike is in for the 36K service at the moment so will be interesting to see if it's the same again, might be more though if anything needs replacing

Back