Pirelli Rosso III Review

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What pressures are you running on the SDR? Just picked one up with M7RR's found theyre brilliant. Got rid of any strips within 21 miles of running it in! Also what track pressures as Im at Silverstone on 19th with the SDR.

I thought there was a greater difference between Rosso Corsa II and Rosso III's (aside from the tread) might give the Corsa II's a shot next.

30-30 or 32-30 in roads.

on track, I did 30-28. This was on Rosso Corsa 2.

What pressures are you running on the SDR? Just picked one up with M7RR's found theyre brilliant. Got rid of any strips within 21 miles of running it in! Also what track pressures as Im at Silverstone on 19th with the SDR.

I thought there was a greater difference between Rosso Corsa II and Rosso III's (aside from the tread) might give the Corsa II's a shot next.
Congrats on SDR, it's amazing motorbike!

I jumped on mine today after 2 months break while doing track days on S1000rr. It feels so weird to ride it again, but after some minutes to get used to, it is such a playful machine!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I've recently fitted a set of Rosso 3's to my S1K after running them on my last K8 Gsxr 600...

Unreal tyre for confidence, not sure what mileage I'll achieve but to be honest the mileage won't bother me. It's all about having fun confidently.

Back