Rizoma mirrors with integrated indicators Veloce L Sport

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@maddogsween were you not looking for a mirror solution?

- Sent from a magical lightbox

Yes and thanks......would be keen to know how this were connected....easy or hard job.... not sure I?d go for them ones but the principle is the same......any news would be appreciated cheers M

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FC4A9E3D-CBD4-4E3A-9E3F-FFBCC1946E41.jpegLiked these on my Rc8 ....not sure the fixing arrangement would be easy to do

Attachments

• E7B81B95-3615-486B-85EC-EBC1DED82461.jpeg
    E7B81B95-3615-486B-85EC-EBC1DED82461.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 83
The RC8R. For anyone who's interested...

Positives:
Sounds great being thrashed, way better than the Panigale, IEO.
Really comfy, super adjustable everywhere.
Flickable like a 600. Really light and thin.
Always got admirers from bikers and non-bikers alike, has real X-factor.
No rider aids, heated grips or cruise control.

Now taking off those rose-tinted specs off for a second...

Negatives:
Sounds like a 10ft sewing machine when not being thrashed.
Engine needed a lot of fettling if riding it hard, no good for non-mechanic-types like me.
You get duffed up by ALL the litre sportsbikes on track straights.
Unusably snatchy in slow traffic, eats clutches.
No rider aids, heated grips or cruise control.

Still miss her...

A few photos of the Rizoma mirrors. These are fitted on to mirror extenders as i'm a big fella and dont like staring back at my shoulders and elbows.

Attachments

• IMG_0461.jpg
    IMG_0461.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0462.jpg
    IMG_0462.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0463.jpg
    IMG_0463.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0464.jpg
    IMG_0464.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 58
A few photos of the Rizoma mirrors. These are fitted on to mirror extenders as i'm a big fella and dont like staring back at my shoulders and elbows.

Where did you wire these in?

Everyone to there own......but I prefer the rc8 ones....but would need to offer them up to the bike.....problem is I?ve sold my rc8 so need to buy a set and they aren?t cheap....

I prefer my OEM ones for overall practicability. You cannot fold these in like the OEM which I always found a really useful feature and they are not so easy to quickly reposition the actual glass. The glass itself is very clear with a gentle shade of blue. I like the built in indicators and if it wasn’t for the indicators I wouldn’t have bothered. I don’t regret the purchase but feel the money would have been better spent on going towards an Illmberger belly pan to finish the look.

Was looking at the R1 ones.......not sure if the bolt spacing is the same though yet....

Back