Best Courier Service to Isle Of Man ?.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JimmyMac is your man , he's done that a few times. He'll be along shortly to fill you in on what's what.

Ian, just send it by Royal Mail next day guaranteed by either 1pm or 10 am. Just costs the same as sending it within the UK and you know you can trust the Post Office, usually cost around ?20 for a decent sized parcel with spare boots, clothes etc. Might surprise you to find sending it back will be cheaper, was ?16 to return the same stuff last year?

Beavis, the reason I am up typing at 3 AM is Albert is attempting the world snoring record at the moment and has woken me up. I'm in the floor above him too, don't know how he hasn't been smothered by his Misses, lol.

JimmyMac

Ian, just send it by Royal Mail next day guaranteed by either 1pm or 10 am. Just costs the same as sending it within the UK and you know you can trust the Post Office, usually cost around ?20 for a decent sized parcel with spare boots, clothes etc. Might surprise you to find sending it back will be cheaper, was ?16 to return the same stuff last year?

Beavis, the reason I am up typing at 3 AM is Albert is attempting the world snoring record at the moment and has woken me up. I'm in the floor above him too, don't know how he hasn't been smothered by his Misses, lol.

JimmyMac

Good one , :listening_headphone , crackin digs jim don't you think ?

I used send my bag , I've just returned! Very good service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back