Feeble sheep horn

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Aaron, I sympathise with you completely. When I'm driving in Florida and get to a 4 way intersection I just sit until someone waves at me to go, they're probably muttering "Feckin tourist" at the same time. lol.
We don't have the turn on red here either, green is go red is stop and amber if you fancy a gamble.

I'm serious about the visit to Scotland Aaron, if you fancy coming here I can take you on a great ride across open countryside with nothing to distract you but the views and the wildlife.

Ride safe my friend, watch out for those "Feckin tourists" lol.

JimmyMac

I'd love to visit Scotland some day, let me knock off a few more banks and I'll hit you up!

ce74d2d278923fb895d355279b49b104.jpg

fc1532f46165f210f77f0c0b1ad767ca.jpg

6875b5ea14333d2ce3f41af37e8faf8c.jpg

Looks like I may have to substitute for a feeble one :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The horn is rubbish! To add insult to injury, it even has a delayed response.
I noticed yesterday that even the brake lights don't correspond exactly to input, welcome to your digital world...

+1. The horn delay does my head in and I don't bother any more. The engine is more effective... In fact just about the only time I use the clutch these days (apart from slow control) is to rev the engine to let people know I'm there. It regularly clears the road way into the distance.
Careful for civilians though, I did the engine warning on my noisy RC8R a while ago and a guy actually fell over. My immediate reaction was to feel very bad, closely followed by a massive LoL inside my lid. Still feel the same TBH.

Ended up with the Denali sound bomb mini.....its a little louder than stock and much deeper...... just need to sort out the delay from finger on button to actual sound coming out.

Ended up with the Denali sound bomb mini.....its a little louder than stock and much deeper...... just need to sort out the delay from finger on button to actual sound coming out.
Would love to find a fix for this ...very annoying! :-/

Blimey, what a pain. Much easier to press the horn one second before you need to use it.
Hmmm... now then, where's the RAM mount for my crystal ball?

Back