2012 s1000rr

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damo

Reaction score
Hello all, i have just gotten back from a good proper ride for the first time after having the bike deristricted and i am so impressed by this bike i am over the moon with my change from Honda. This bike is just so dam powerfull it really is to be respected. I have a 2010 blade a gsxr k5 thou and had a zx10r but this is by far the best bike i have ridden. The blade is super fast but lacks the top of the beemer and burns oil. The k5 is agile and fast but is a little flighty and down on power from the blade. The 08 zx10r had a nice top end but no mid and was the cheapest feeling bike out of the lot. This beemer has plenty of mid and thrust, awesome top end, great brakes and handling and is smooooth. The beemer has all the best traits of my previuos bikes and some and doesn't burn oil !! So far with 750 miles on her i am very impressed and am shocked a little by the power ! I am a little concerned about losing my license as the top end is addictive along with that quickshifter.

AppleT link=topic=1093.msg10058#msg10058 date=1341770190 said:
Your lucky Damo its been pissing down in southampton here today :'( :'( :'(

yeah it was totally unexpected, the weather turned prime from 12:30 onward .

jamie link=topic=1093.msg10065#msg10065 date=1341773388 said:
just got back myself and always want to go straight back out :D

I know what you mean, if i didn't have such a great wife and daughter i would be on it all day . The wife is the one who talked me into the beemer and suggested a new one !!

Just Be Careful Dude

iv done 1300 miles or so now on my 2012 and i also came from a blade to the S1, its caught me out a few times but theres always this excellent brakes!

;D

Milly link=topic=1093.msg10176#msg10176 date=1342111228 said:
Just Be Careful Dude

iv done 1300 miles or so now on my 2012 and i also came from a blade to the S1, its caught me out a few times but theres always this excellent brakes!

Thanks mate i will. Congrats on the new bike !! Enjoy.

;D

Back