By F13K that is PINK

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmyMac

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Girls,
Having had my HP4 Carbon in blue for two years and then red for two years it was time for a change.

As Beavis, Soof, StuartB, RoadRunner as well as about everyone else that saw my red bike claimed it was pink, this time I have have left no one in any doubt.

Thanks to Ally at Bikepaints I now have a paint job I am absolutely blown away by. It is Pink with a metallic flake in it, apparently it brings out my eyes, lol.

Hoping to get Lee Johnston to straddle her at the TT next week as my Dad is suffering as Lee's Dad did. Least now no one can claim not to have seen me, although it might make Stuarts intended even more wary of my fascination with the colour, haha.

Least it will now match my boots, eh Dunc?

JimmyMac

Nice one Jimmy, certainly won't be lost in a crowd!
I think everyone has/will be affected in some form from Cancer. Good on you for supporting the cause.

That looks brilliant! Nice to see something different too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:Banane41::Banane41::Banane41::Banane41: , love it mate and yes it defo does match your boots !

Awesome paint job Jimmy, always nice to see variety and definitely stands out!

Seriously though, I am very sorry to hear that your father and family are going through a tough time. I hope that your father makes a full recovery and is doing ok? [emoji256]

Oli

Wow Jimmy, that's very cool :). Makes your old fairings look red lol.

100% echo the comments, best wishes to your father and family.

Brilliant! You'll definitely be able to find that in the carpark, when the memory starts to fail ;)

- Sent from Mobile

Mines is natural Brunette 300ML keep out of the reach of children, well thats what it says on the bottle. I keep away from ciggys and drink Budgie but without some chemical enhancement I would look like a fat Cruella De Ville.

Looking forward to the TT mate, not long now.

JimmyMac

Yes not long now Jimmy, Donnington Sunday for wsbk then tt on Thursday. We need to organise that meet up but then again it will be easy to find you mate now.

Looks brilliant - and beats any disk lock that I know of :)

I lost my dad to cancer 15 years ago - there are few more worthy causes that the one you're supporting - top lad.

Starting to worry about you Jimmy........

Great cause, close to my heart, there must be many people affected by cancer directly or indirectly...

Jimmy, did he repaint the other plastics Blue-white or is that the extras you've collected and finally stuck them on they look mint nick.?...I seen your avatar had changed but never noticed this thread till just there, at first glance I thought it was a random bike pic you had stuck on..lol

That pink is VIVID to say the least haha, no denying your feminine side now lol... nice... take it your old man is hanging in there since I last spoke to you...fiesty old bugger..don't make them like they used too..

best wishes mate

Stuart

Aye, tough as old boots Stuart but very frail, heartbreaking.

Aye the blue and white stuff are all brand new panels I took from my stash, I was opening boxes from 4 years back not knowing what was in them as I had forgot what I bought.
Malic was along when I was rebuilding her and he is now only one carbon piece short of completing his bike as I sold him some carbon body work.

Nae denying my feminine side mate, long hair and a pink bike says it all. I suppose that makes me a lesbian? Anyway if I don't see you before the TT, I'll catch up with you at the Pride march.

Love and kisses big fella.

JimmyMac

Back