Hey! Looking for a HP4!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bennyboy

Reaction score
hey,

Moving to the dark side from ducati!

Been to see an s1000rr today and one in the safety bike colours, fell in love!

Looking at a hp4 or hp4 parts

cheers ben

Blimey, when Soof (the boss) gives you the nod of approval get pics put up

Will do mate, i was hoping to see what was in the classifieds!

Whats your opinion on the hp4 to s1000rr? i have the option to buy a hp4 pretty cheap but in track trim, Worth it? or pay a bit more for a new 2017?

Hi benny, welcome to the forum:).

Re the HP4 is it the ?12k standard one on FB I saw the other day?

Cheers dude, no mate this is a track bike currently. just hit 4k has a ton of stuff on it i can get for a lot less than what they're going standard

Blimey, when Soof (the boss) gives you the nod of approval get pics put up

Welcome to the forum Benny!

Yea what Mac said, would very much like to see some pictures, sounds awesome!

Re HP4 vs RR, I guess it all depends on the difference in price and what you intend to use the SThou for? The Gen 3 (15 >) RR is better, but an HP4 for a good price is still a fantastic, and more exclusive bike

Cheers dude, too many decisions!! hp4 with 4000 and purchasing the road kit till cost me just shy of 13k but with a load of aftermarket stuff so I'm quids in a guess

It's on the fb s1000rr group which you'd need to join to see but it is a track only hp4 ?12.5 I can't see anything standard remaining on it so tbh it looks pricey.

Had a discussion with my dealer about hp4 prices a couple of weeks ago. Tracked non carbon versions are not holding their money very well. Only carbons in stock condition get the good money.

How much is the one you have been offered?

Cheers dude, too many decisions!! hp4 with 4000 and purchasing the road kit till cost me just shy of 13k but with a load of aftermarket stuff so I'm quids in a guess

We need a tally table to go through pro's and con's lol.

How about this riding into the equation, an "approved used" Gen 3 RR? It'll be significantly cheaper than that particular HP4 by the time you convert it back to a road bike, and is practically identical to a brand new RR?

I can get it for 11500 but its far from standard with no standard road kit comes with a big spec and the electronic sus, i can get that for 1500 which may still push the price up i guess. I could ride it as it is and put what is needed for the road on it.

This is my argument too I'm test riding on on monday, so lets hope for the best lol. Cotswolds bmw have a track s1000rr they've done which is mega but they want 23k for it LOL!

I could just buy a hp4 fairing kit and make my own

Back