Baselayers

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having an undersuit that doesn't allow you to go for a wee is a bit of a show stopper, doesn't look like you can easily respond to a call of nature with the Dainese gear? I'm very happy with the Held 1 piece leathers I recently bought and I see they do a 1 piece undersuit complete with zip that looks like it will allow easy 'access', think I might get a set:

https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorcycle_parts/content_prod/230223

Did you ever get the held base layer?

I'm needing to get something to keep me warm on an upcoming trip, and looking at the 3-d warm range.

Also looking at the pro skin, as that seems to be one of the more common makes.

I need something to keep me warm, but also needs to fit under my leathers that seem to be shrinking!!!!

I've had a Helly Hansen baselayer that lasted 8 years, now needing replaced. I tried Dianese baselayer but it wasn't very good, it tears on stretching when putting it on. I've now gone for another Helly Hansen 'Lifa' top and leggings.

I wear 151's

They work well, much easier to get leathers on/off with them, they are compression fit and help prevent muscle fatigue as well.

I usually get mine at the TT or at the bike shows when they have a discount deal.

I wear 151's

They work well, much easier to get leathers on/off with them, they are compression fit and help prevent muscle fatigue as well.

I usually get mine at the TT or at the bike shows when they have a discount deal.

How well do they work on a cold day? Do they hold off the cold much? I like the idea of the compression stuff, as my leathers are so tight at the moment, after a summer of very little exercise, and lots of cider

If it's cold, they feel cold when you put them on, but if you're riding properly, you will soon warm up, I mean moving about on the bike, hanging off etc :torn:

Back