And so the wait begins...(again)

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you do get out on the GS try giving it the beans and ride it like you would your rr, it works best that way believe it or not.

What's this 2 feet on the ground business, you only ever need to put one down lol.

If you do get out on the GS try giving it the beans and ride it like you would your rr, it works best that way believe it or not.

What's this 2 feet on the ground business, you only ever need to put one down lol.

Soof, I spent the whole day on it, and have it until my bike is done (Thursday/Friday next week). For sure when working the bike at its hardest, the GS performs its best.... just getting used to the box engine and the extra weight initially to get the feet down.... after that we were non stop across the South Downs :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amit my mates a huge chunk of a guy..when he went through his GS ownership period he used to throw his into corners and slingshot out the other side. I used to sit behind him and smile at the way one of these things go round corners..those Michelin Annekas or whatever their called have got amazing grip.

Soofs right ride it as you would your RR...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back