Ben's 2015 S1000rr

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looked and went for the gilles tooling chain adjusters, black tinted screen and a new carbon fibre front mudguard, Next on the list is to set up suspension and then....I don't know what else to do :( Any suggestions?

Send it to Spain in the Winter ;)

- Sent from Mobile

Gilles Chain Adjusters

No went for some weird make on performance parts, most expensive on there so hope they are good haha

There's nothing weird about Gilles Tooling. For future reference you will find Calsport a bit cheaper. Performance Parts Ltd are the importer/distributor for a lot of the main aftermarket parts brands. They also supply Calsport who normally offer lower prices and a discount when called directly.

Ryan (RyS1000RR) has the Giles tooling HP chain adjusters and as far as I am aware is happy with them :)

If you want a simple, cheap and effective set then I would recommend just buying a pair of Gilles AXB chain adjusters. If you want an identical set that feature HP branding then they are available directly from BMW.

Trackdays will be coming soon hoping I can get everyone from the company I work with on a "Team building exercise" to do a trackday haha.

Re: Trackdays

Quick update, Fitted the screen looks awesome IMHO.

20170821_200144.jpg
20170821_200200.jpg
20170821_200226 - Copy.jpg

Bike is now with Maindenhead BMW to get all sorted :D

Steering Bearings
Fitting screws that were missing
Fixing mechanical issue possibly?
Gold Valet

Will do Phil,

New front mudguard is here, selling the old one for 70 if anyone wants it 20170831_193838.jpg

Old one looks exactly same as picture just with a crack down the side, Not very noticeable.

Last edited:
Shes back :D
Looking very clean with the gold valet and everything is going smooth.
Happy with service done as everything feels great when operating the bike.
Even my mum was looking at the BMW starter pack to get into biking :D

Will do Phil,

New front mudguard is here, selling the old one for 70 if anyone wants it View attachment 2874

Old one looks exactly same as picture just with a crack down the side, Not very noticeable.

Hi Ben

have you still got the old front mudguard, if so could you email or whatsapp me a pic as I'm interested. By the way your bike looks mint in black with the carbon parts and full system.

cheers
ian

Back