Ben's 2015 S1000rr

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only something little and probably none of you care but I love looking back through these vlogs in months to come :D

Got a cool tank protector which I think looks really snazzy on the bike, P.S. I have HP Rearsets coming tomorrow, Scale of 1-10 how hard they are to fit?

Thanks

View attachment 2526

1 :)

I think they make a full kit of stickers to match that tank protector, looks good

Thanks Stephen :)

Okay great, I'm just a bit worried about disconnecting the rear brake and the gear change thing, Sorry for my technical terms

Thanks Stephen :)

Okay great, I'm just a bit worried about disconnecting the rear brake and the gear change thing, Sorry for my technical terms

The brake slave cylinder just unbolts so you don't have to disturb the brake line or bleed it or anything.

And the gear change thing just unbolts ;)

Very happy with the HP rearsets, Makes using the quickshifter a breeze, So grippy too.

All thats left is the exhaust :D

Only something little and probably none of you care but I love looking back through these vlogs in months to come :D

Got a cool tank protector which I think looks really snazzy on the bike, P.S. I have HP Rearsets coming tomorrow, Scale of 1-10 how hard they are to fit?

Thanks

View attachment 2526

Nice tank protector ! Where did you get it?

Righty-oh,

Since the last update almost 2 months ago a lot has happened!
I went down to HM racing and got it all done up there with a full akra, PCV and map, sprockets and a air filter. The bike was Dyno'd @ 193bhp
I have also now just bought myself some carbon which is coming tomorrow, Belly pan, frame covers, swingarm covers and front and rear mud guards very excited
Also have purchase GB racing covers too!

IMG_20170709_204906_326.jpg

P.S. With the carbon covers, How do you put them on the bike? Do you stick them on?

Last edited:
Hope to get all carbon parts on within an hour, How long did your belly pan take?

Ages, but then I was bonding with VHB and chopping up the rad shroud. If you chose to not bother it is a case of unbolting one and fitting the other.

- Sent from Mobile

Carbon frame covers, Carbon Belly, Carbon mud guards...Also have Carbon Swingarms but not too sure about them

List of modifications so far:

Full SS Akrapovic System
Power commander 5
Custom map by HM Racing
-1/0 gearing set up
ASV levers
Tail tidy
HP Rear sets
Carbon Belly pan
Carbon frame covers
GB racing engine covers

Thanks Oli!

Yeah I'm very impressed by the look of it and the feel!

Back