Ben's 2015 S1000rr

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Felix

Reaction score
Hey guys, On other forums I've been on in the past I've always made a little "Blog" about my bike so here it is.
Picked up my 2015 S1000rr this Saturday and I loved it the moment I rode it, It is absolutely crazy, Can't wait to actually get some good weather and go out on it properly!
This is my 2nd S1000rr.

Since I got the bike I have added some parts to it:
Mirror Blanks
ASV levers
Tail Tidy
7x5 Plate
Monster sleeve over brake reservoir (lol)

And I also have parts I'm waiting for:
Austin Racing G1PR Carbon end can and decat - Very excited

Managed to take a few shots of the bike but nothing fancy as my photography skills aren't up to scratch

When I first picked up the bike:
gkcO10lg.jpg

After I put things on:
Ke9eJ9Z.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice Ben, when funds allow have a look at some HP rearsets, grippier than std and give you some adjustability

Full, new price from dealers c?500, got mine secondhand but unused off ebay for ?330 so keep your eyes peeled!

Would love further mod ideas guys, Really want to make this bike even more amazing

Crash Protection

You might want to consider crash protection...

How do you ride without mirrors?!

I love the look of all bikes without mirrors, Every bike I've had I take them off, Even when I'm in the car I always look over my shoulder...Just a habit.

Ben, don't forget you get discounts on stuff with forum vendors as you are a premier member! That includes BMW Hp parts.

Ben, don't forget you get discounts on stuff with forum vendors as you are a premier member! That includes BMW Hp parts.

Ah bugger! I didn't even realise. Will remember next time, Thanks!

P.S. Received your stickers today thank you for the prompt delivery!

I couldn't think of riding without mirrors ! Brave lad... what about the cop angle Ben...for that reason alone...

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm pretty careful really, I'm always looking behind me like every 10 seconds probably

Riding on the road without mirrors is just asking for trouble, and doing a shoulder checks every ten seconds makes it worse rather than better IMO. Hope you're at least an organ donor ;)

Bike looks good otherwise.

Stick your mirrors back on mate, you're riding a 190bhp bike, things happen fast, you need to be reading the road ahead not looking over your shoulder unless its a 'lifesaver'

Congratulations again on your new RR, it looks great [emoji1303]

Personally though, I agree with the others re mirrors, and like Ryan mentioned you might want to consider some crash protection. If so, I would recommend GB Racing case covers and Evotech for radiator/oil cooler guards etc.

Enjoy your new bike, will look forward to seeing how your "blog" develops :)

Although I see plenty of motorcycle riders not looking in their mirrors very often (me included) it does seem like a bad idea to ride around without any fitted. You could always fit a small lane splitter type bar end mirror if you want to keep the antennae off the bike.?

Only something little and probably none of you care but I love looking back through these vlogs in months to come :D

Got a cool tank protector which I think looks really snazzy on the bike, P.S. I have HP Rearsets coming tomorrow, Scale of 1-10 how hard they are to fit?

Thanks

IMG_5863.JPG

Back