New/Old HP4 - quick squirt...omg

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkHP4

Reaction score
Hi all,

so finally got home to a lot of boxes (Mrs def not impressed) and was able to take my new arrival for a quick squirt down the lane, as the weather wasn't great, all I can say even that short distance...omg (and some other choice words not fit for here) and role on the improved weather or the weekend. So now it has 4 miles on the clock!?! and I've got a few choice items from Ilmberger amongst some other bits to fit over the coming days.

n6w2rl.jpg

Was more impressed with the BMW Sport stands....the quality and final finish albeit for a stand is immense. Supports the bike well (as they should). Okay they are expensive but would highly recommend to anyone in comparison to ones I've owned in the past.

24m5l6p.jpg

Will give you some more pics when some more of the bits have been added but mainly just some additional carbon bits and a lithium battery will be the extent of my mods.

Hi all,

so finally got home to a lot of boxes (Mrs def not impressed) and was able to take my new arrival for a quick squirt down the lane, as the weather wasn't great, all I can say even that short distance...omg (and some other choice words not fit for here) and role on the improved weather or the weekend. So now it has 4 miles on the clock!?! and I've got a few choice items from Ilmberger amongst some other bits to fit over the coming days.

n6w2rl.jpg

Was more impressed with the BMW Sport stands....the quality and final finish albeit for a stand is immense. Supports the bike well (as they should). Okay they are expensive but would highly recommend to anyone in comparison to ones I've owned in the past.

24m5l6p.jpg

Will give you some more pics when some more of the bits have been added but mainly just some additional carbon bits and a lithium battery will be the extent of my mods.

Enjoy your bike Mark. i will give you a shout when i get back and catch you for a run :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back