Suspension setting

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masho46

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Guys started to play around with the ddc settings as I find everything set at zero is a bit harsh on the roads.I have set reb and comp to -3 on the rear and the same on the front although I don't have the fork sensor to allow individual settings.The bike is not as hard now just interested to see what other guys have done I only ride on the road and just like most on here looking for the perfect set up as we know a bike set up right is far better than one that isn't.

im still playing with mine. im just over 14 stone kitted up. ive just started to stiffen the front up as i found it was wallowing in tight high speed corners when set on 0 for all settings. im finding it hard to get everything you need for all road conditions. ive got rubbish roads in herefordshire and great roads in wales. im just sacrificing the comfy settings that i need in herefordshire at the moment but will probably set it up in sport mode for those roads.
im using user mode,
ABS Sport
DTC race
DDC race
ENGINE race

rear rebound +1
rear compression +1
Front +2

Last edited:
Why not put it in User, and run the ddc in Sport?

- Sent from Mobile
this is why I posted to see what tips I can get if I put it in user does that mean the slick plug has to go in.So in user you just leave the ddc to run is that what your saying?

Yes you need the riding mode key in.
In User mode you can choose to run sport ddc whilst Engine, DTC, ABS are all in RACE mode.

- Sent from Mobile

Back