Still loving the bike

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoePeps

Reaction score
So all sorted and ready for this years riding now, over the last couple of months done a few small bits:

New tyres
New bulbs
MOT
New pegs

Fitted some of these after another member posted in my rearsets thread:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201786022121?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

In terms of feet position for riding they are a million times better for me, feels so much comfier and easy to move around the bike in the corners so a massive improvement. The downside being they take your feet slightly out of line with the levers so you have to turn your toes into the bike quite a lot. Feels hugely strange but giving it a few weeks to see if I can adapt to it, also going to see what I can knock up at work to help me.

Bike needs a clean but had a nice ride this morning, the Pirelli tyres seem a million times better than my BT016's so a nice improvement there too.

Excuse a couple of rusty bolts, ordered some new ones!

Looking good Joe, did you order stainless bolts for the exhaust hanger?

If not give me a PM and I'll send you some, just tell me the size and length, I've got a box of small ones with washers and nyloc nuts.

JimmyMac

Looking good Joe, did you order stainless bolts for the exhaust hanger?

If not give me a PM and I'll send you some, just tell me the size and length, I've got a box of small ones with washers and nyloc nuts.

JimmyMac

Thanks for the offer mate, already ordered some though from my supplier.
A4/80 (316) so should be fine. Going to remake the exhaust bracket too that was just a quick one since the one that turned up wasn't the right size.

Back