2 Days Off Road Training

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great thread - finally caught up on it properly now I'm sat on a laptop. I'd expect more scaffolding on the bikes to keep them in decent condition, but they know what they are doing I'm sure.

What was the total cost for this? Including staying over?
Do they do any of these courses outside of the UK?

Great thread - finally caught up on it properly now I'm sat on a laptop. I'd expect more scaffolding on the bikes to keep them in decent condition, but they know what they are doing I'm sure.

What was the total cost for this? Including staying over?
Do they do any of these courses outside of the UK?

Thanks.

I paid ?133 for 2 nights accommodation B&B (owned by them) a mile from the course HQ. Day 1 all food and drink was covered, Day 2 we finished at 4pm so brekkie and lunch etc covered.

So ?500 + ?133 + plus mileage to there and back + boots and clothing hire (cant find how much it cost but it wasnt much). Say ?675 ish for the course, accommodation and kit.

They do adventure tours abroad, but I think the skills training is all in Wales, it wouldnt make sense to do it elsewhere as the site they use is perfect, plus A&E down the road (one guy had 5 stiches in his septum on Thursday night). Currently eyeing up the 21 days in Australian outback for 2018 but think it's a bit much for a first tour. More likely something closer to home.

Thanks.

I paid ?133 for 2 nights accommodation B&B (owned by them) a mile from the course HQ. Day 1 all food and drink was covered, Day 2 we finished at 4pm so brekkie and lunch etc covered.

So ?500 + ?133 + plus mileage to there and back + boots and clothing hire (cant find how much it cost but it wasnt much). Say ?675 ish for the course, accommodation and kit.

They do adventure tours abroad, but I think the skills training is all in Wales, it wouldnt make sense to do it elsewhere as the site they use is perfect, plus A&E down the road (one guy had 5 stiches in his septum on Thursday night). Currently eyeing up the 21 days in Australian outback for 2018 but think it's a bit much for a first tour. More likely something closer to home.

21 days! You'd get that much time in one go from the boss?! Sounds like the bug bit you :)
I guess I was wondering if they do something like what Stephen did, say over the Pyrenees or something like that as a tour. Some decent off-roading without going mental :)

I was looking at getting the cracked screen from wales fixed but noticed the problem is that the phone is bent. Still works fine.

I reckon the quad lock case saved it from snapping in my chest pocket.

22ab75807df23f130f0d089de0e19cae.jpg

Back