2017 remap

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddogsween

Reaction score
Hi,

First BMW so looking for your knowledge on this.....

looking to to see if anyone knows anyone who can remap my 2017. Want to put a full system on and want to unlock the full potential...... not sure when PC will release. I know you can put a race ECU on, but I'm guessing that will cost a small fortune?

ideally in the Essex area. I am being told it's not that easy to remap the ECU, as BMW have it locked down pretty good. Let me know your thoughts on this....cheers in advance M

Remaps are probably not achievable.

PCV / Rapidbike and Bazzaz, Fueling Fudgers are still available.

PC and Bazzaz not yet available [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? They are just wires and impedance...

Riders BMW stuck a RapidBike on a '17 already. Bahnstormers sell the RapidBike too, must be the device of choice :)

Mine was bonkers fast at Jerez, not sure how much potential its got locked up!

Its better to spend the cash on controls and chassis imo.

- Sent from Mobile

Last edited:
Thanks guys anyone got any experience of Rapid Bike? Only ever used Baz or PC.... thanks M

I spoke to HT and they can do the 17... will post costs/details up on Tuesday.... still torn between piggyback or remap. The Rapid seems a good option and is removable.... remap will probably get the most out of the bike, not sure why I need this though... a brief conversation with HT yesterday, concluded that you can change exhaust and no need to remap again I.E. interchangeable, which works well. Saying that so will the Rapid....

ECU Flash

Just bear in mind that if a third party flashes your ECU it will completely invalidate your warranty. Regardless of who does it BMW can tell if it's been done when the bike is plugged into their diagnostic system.

My pcv is off a 14 and works fine on my 15 so cant see why it would not work on a 17

Back