There seems to be a lot of vibration from the bars!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I had the dealer check it out back to back with another S1K in his showroom, "exactly the same" he says. He also said something that I have never heard anybody say.... "the S1K doesn't have a balanced crank due to weight saving measures.....

So I guess that's what you get. Other manufacturers would call it character! What I've got to think about in the next few hours is, am I prepared to put up with it and reap the benefits of a fantastic bike, or do I sell it to a bloke tomorrow who wants to buy it??????

Jules

Hi Jules is it a vibration on tingling through the bars and at what revs, what does it feel like
through the bars on your hands, only a K1300s i was thinking of buying once when you opened it up it felt like you were standing on a couple of kango hammers through the footpegs. :) :) :)

AppleT link=topic=1050.msg10246#msg10246 date=1342205071 said:
Hi Jules is it a vibration on tingling through the bars and at what revs, what does it feel like
through the bars on your hands, only a K1300s i was thinking of buying once when you opened it up it felt like you were standing on a couple of kango hammers through the footpegs. :) :) :)

Hi AppleT, It's very high frequency, tingles a bit.

Dartanion link=topic=1050.msg10291#msg10291 date=1342266996 said:
So Jules, what was your decision, keep or flog her?

Hi Dartanion, well I'm.........Keepin it dude. ;D

Good man, you know it make sense ;D

Now.....roll on some decent weather so we can get out to play.

Back