'11 Adjustable Rearsets?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Gilles rearsets on mine,got them with Calsport.
Im 6 feet 1 tall with long legs and have no problems with cramps

Richie, would you do me a favour and measure the peg height from ground before and after you fit the R&G rear sets, thanks Mate :smile-new:

Fitted these and forgot to take measurements doh! However I offered up the original RH set and it looks approx 10mm lower on the lowest setting.

The ride is much more comfy and access to rear brake pedal is very good. Plenty of fine tuning available

Fir the gear lever this to is much better, again with plenty of adjustment if you have huge feet [emoji23]

Overall impressed with how much more control I have with these than stock

Only gripe is no RH heel plate, doesn't look finished off. Looks s bit naff really [emoji33]

Away to Europe Friday so will see how I get on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers mate, are they easy to install? I've never had a quick-shifter before and I'm guessing that the nut towards the middle allows adjustment longer/shorter to match lowering the pegs.

Cheers mate, are they easy to install? I've never had a quick-shifter before and I'm guessing that the nut towards the middle allows adjustment longer/shorter to match lowering the pegs.

The gear shift side is easier than the brake side. You can adjust the shifter rod length to accommodate the change in footrest height. Basically lift or lower the lever to suit your boot/foot position [emoji106] overall easy to install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back