SC project CR-T Can

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenstar

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I'm seriously thinking about getting a SC project CR-T Can in Carbon for my 2014 HP 4, anyone got this can on there bike, looking at the video's it sounds loud, but does it give out anymore power?

Cheers, did it just slip on, and did you have to make any changes with the ECU?

Hi Guys, I'm seriously thinking about getting a SC project CR-T Can in Carbon for my 2014 HP 4, anyone got this can on there bike, looking at the video's it sounds loud, but does it give out anymore power?

I have a CRT can (it's more like a decorative tip!) on the HP4 system that i have fitted to my 2014, even with the small excuse of a CAT that is fitted to the HP4 system it is still very loud!!!!!!!

to the point that at times it is quite embarrassing :eagerness:

With a decatted link pipe it would be deliriously loud and probably needs a health warning for the flames :excitement:

I have a CRT can (it's more like a decorative tip!) on the HP4 system that i have fitted to my 2014, even with the small excuse of a CAT that is fitted to the HP4 system it is still very loud!!!!!!!

to the point that at times it is quite embarrassing :eagerness:

With a decatted link pipe it would be deliriously loud and probably needs a health warning for the flames :excitement:

Have to agree with you there Mick, there are times when going through built up areas it sounds way too loud lol

Back