Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iKarl

Reaction score
Relocation at work means I'll be coming back to a bike in the next few months, so once I've sold my kitcar, I'll be buying a 2012+ s1000rr

Only had 600s in the past (last was a 636 ninja) so this will be my first big bike, but 600s are simply too small for me (tall and heavy) and end up looking a little small.

97A46BB8-C341-4C64-8450-61D17CD0D5A8.jpg

Hi Karl,

Pics aren't an option till your username turns green.
What has brought you to the Beemer when you had your pick of everything?

Hi Karl,

Pics aren't an option till your username turns green.
What has brought you to the Beemer when you had your pick of everything?

Ive struggled to find a review where the BMW doesn't come out ahead of all the over thou's, plus I'd like to do another euro trip next year and although a sports bike, again it scores favourably for touring

Thank you....took me ages to get it to where it is now (turbocharged MX5 engine so pretty 'sprightly') just bummed out I won't get to use it as much.

But it I can get to biking. Every cloud and all that...

Ive struggled to find a review where the BMW doesn't come out ahead of all the over thou's, plus I'd like to do another euro trip next year and although a sports bike, again it scores favourably for touring

Can't fault your logic, just nice to hear what brings a new owner to the bike.

- Sent from Mobile

Rest n be thankful.

I thought it was the car park at the top if the Rest... you from Scotland then Karl ? Oops a duplicate post.. Yea it's one of the small parking bays on the top tier looking back the way from the road.

Are you local to me I'm in Dumbarton and that's up by our play area...

Stuart

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm from Hamilton....
I currently work in Hamilton too which was great last year, if it was nice I could get the car out at night and go for a nice drive. With work moving into the city centre it means I'm unlikely to get home till 6pm using pubic transport :(
so many good reasons to get a good bike :applouse:

Back