FInally Arrived - New/Old HP4

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkHP4

Reaction score
Hi All,

Well it was finally collected on Thursday and delivered by Scott Woods and his team from MotorcycledeliveryUK on Friday. I'm 5k miles away just now in Angola, so a friend had to stick it in the garage for me. Still cant tell you what number it is but I did get the de-link pipe and ABS Pro fitted before it left the dealer. Few more Ilmberger and HP Carbon bits to fit when I get home next month.

s1u88n.jpg

16hzba.jpg

hahaha, thanks very much for the offer, had a few offers from guys at work onshore. Keys being couriered separately and still to be delivered. Need to get a pic of the mileage, cant be many zero mile HP4s still out there now....one less when I get home!

Very nice mate, if your stuck in Angola i can go test run it for you to make sure its ok on my way home from offshore lol

Hi All,

Well it was finally collected on Thursday and delivered by Scott Woods and his team from MotorcycledeliveryUK on Friday. I'm 5k miles away just now in Angola, so a friend had to stick it in the garage for me. Still cant tell you what number it is but I did get the de-link pipe and ABS Pro fitted before it left the dealer. Few more Ilmberger and HP Carbon bits to fit when I get home next month.

s1u88n.jpg

16hzba.jpg

where about in Angola mate ? i'm here just now aswell i leave on wed thank god lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had been keeping an eye on it for most of last year and was probably the only one daft enough to try and buy it over a 16' or 17' RR instead. zero mile and unregistered so its on a 17' plate aswell. There was or is one with 5 miles on the clock advertised just now, almost sacrilege?!? lol

Yeah literally counting the hours (I've got weeks to go), and the weather at home is stunning and perfect as well!!

I think that the 1st zero mile one ive heard of, very good find you will be desperate to get your trip over with and get out on it

Down in Porto Amboim and offshore to the DCV Balder via supply vessel if the proverbial hits the fan during production (which it does daily). I only arrived last week and likely to be here until start of May. Safe travels home and enjoy your leave. Love the Tyco as well, hopefully weather still good for you to get out.

Great choice of bike Mark, you'll be itching to get back home for a run on her. Very unique to have it on a 17 plate, really chuffed for you.

JimmyMac

A pretty penny springs to mind... welcome aboard buddy... HP4 is a special machine.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ahh i saw a similar 1 in there last week with a sold sticker on that i was drooling over

That'll have been the one. I'll get the isopropyl out...where abouts where you drooling? haha

Might have to use a ultra violet lamp if it was the "Special" type of drooling Snow was up to, haha.

Be careful when you straddle her Mark, you might fall pregnant.

JimmyMac

Back