2015 S1KRR service, any independents in London?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFlymo

Reaction score
Hey all, annual service is due, it's been a sunny weekend/track toy, so is just coming up to 4000 miles. Any guide to what sort of prices I should pay?

I did go for an extended BMW warranty, not sure BMW will do me any favours anyhow, but am somewhat skint so would like a decent job but hopefully not main dealer prices- any reputable indie suggestions in London? Or is everywhere going to be much of a muchness?

For good qaulity oil and oe filter that is... be good to know how much an indie will charge you...

Sent from Galaxy S7

FWR are good guys, can the do the BMW computery bits though?

- Sent from Mobile

Possibly not...but I bet 99% of the time the BMW dealer plugs it in to the computer; all is well, then they change the oil & filter.
I see that Jap&German do have BMW diagnostics

Cheers all. Jap & German quoted ?265 inc VAT, sounds OK to me.

I know FWR well, used them a lot, but as you say it's the techy stuff. Will give 'em a call later methinks.

Possibly not...but I bet 99% of the time the BMW dealer plugs it in to the computer; all is well, then they change the oil & filter.
I see that Jap&German do have BMW diagnostics

True enough - but I assume the service date can't be reset without that equipment. Which is what I was getting at if you'd read my mind properly :)

Last edited:
Cheers all. Jap & German quoted ?265 inc VAT, sounds OK to me.

I know FWR well, used them a lot, but as you say it's the techy stuff. Will give 'em a call later methinks.

J&G are err interesting... especially if you like BMW C1's!

True enough - but I assume the service date can't be reset without that equipment. Which is what I was getting at if you'd read my mind properly :)

Ah...yes....sorry I left my clairvoyant hat at home today...:redface-new: Nothing more annoying than a rogue service reminder message. Is there no hack with these bikes to reset the service interval without a computer or fault code reader?

Back