Get off my Bike ! Ffs

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steadynow

Reaction score
You can't leave your bike anywhere these days without some ragamuffin playing on it :p

image1_zpszoprffli.jpg
[/URL]

Hes an amazing man to still do what he does,given what hes has been through with his uncle and dads death.

His autobiography will be a very facinating read too.

Its on my list of books to buy and read.

The Belfast Telegraph is doing interviews with him all this week,he talks about his battle with depression and how he held his dads hand at the side of the track and watched him die.

Michael and William are both amazing men with great mental strengths.

You should all watch the film ROAD....its an amazing insight into the Dunlops and its narrated by Liam Neeson,you will shed a tear at the end,trust me.

"You should all watch the film ROAD....its an amazing insight into the Dunlops and its narrated by Liam Neeson,you will shed a tear at the end,trust me"

totally agree Japcati.

I was lucky enough to get tickets to the Film Premier where William and Michael did a Q&A at the end, with William limping on stage after breaking his leg at the TT the week before - got quite a reception.

I had no idea of the story behind the boys but yes it's almost unbelievable as it unravels.

Got to admit it has taken me a few years to warm to Michael but warm to him I have. He has suffered more than we would wish on anyone and very publicly too. Beavis and I were lucky enough to meet him last year at the TT and chatting with him it reminded me of just how young he and William are. Awesome talent and so aggressive and surely knows how to dominate a bike.

Great pic Steady, you should of stuck it in the picture of the month competition.

JimmyMac

Back