Half blind canny see clocks easily

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duncs

Reaction score
Is their anybody out their just bought 2017 model . Am looking to find out about either moto gp clocks I have already sourced 2d lcd screen . Is their any other make ? Looking for either piggy back and still ave original clocks visible or larger screen to include all information but on a larger scale .
Thanks in advance

Replacement Dash

There are a few options available from the likes of 2D, alpha Racing, AiM and MoTeC to name but a few. Most are extremely expensive and are designed for race use only and completely replace the existing OEM dash.

Is it contrast or font size which is your issue?
If it's contrast, try a dark screen to 'hide' them from the light.
If it's reading...erm...varifocals?

Haha a like the glasses reference . Issues been quick of ease to locate lean angle whilst cornering at speed , and all other small print whilst riding whilst in crouched position 😉

Lean Angle Display

You'll soon get bored looking at the lean angle display as to be honest it's just a bit of a marketing gimmick by BMW.

You know it holds the peak lean on the dash and the current lean updates less slowly on SLOW mode to give you time to read it once the thing is upright.

Though I have to say, I don't even know why someone is looking at a dashboard mid corner!?

Re: Lean Angle Display

👍🏼 a lot to figure out on this full tech bike as its a lot more user friendly compared to the gixers ave owned bud .

Back