April 2017 - Pic of the month competition - Post and Vote Here

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budgie

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
image.jpgThought I'd enter pic of the month with this pic in my front garden, that reminds me I must get the grass cut lol, points for naming the house in the background apart from Dave (ekdg) who was with me.

The sun is shining.... enjoy the good weather :)

The above picture by Budgie was move to April as he posted it after the end of the month.

Last edited:
Track S1000RR

IMG_2642_zpsh7yalgxd.jpg

33604484186_860e7fe01c_h.jpg

Schw?galp mountain pass (1300 meters above sea level) with the S?ntis as backdrop. One of our most popular domestic routes in Eastern Switzerland. Normally there is more snow at the beginning of the season.

It's April, the sun is shining, trees are budding and the bikes are out in full .......bLoomie

Loomies3.jpg

tough competition this month from the spectacular Alpine shot, but if everybody whose bike is in this picture votes, then maybe there is a chance.........:encouragement:

Last edited:
f1ea689f080f1fd3b67319eb09ab87b0.jpg

I am posting two pic gents at the weekend there was 60 bikers went round kids homes at the weekend delivering easter eggs to less fortunate children hope you enjoy my pics i have a great day and a great run.
c08d9abe00e4ae6b806147063cb53b14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

46f7892d0862bc2ad8f42aa67346d8d1.jpg
. Me and a mate after he picked up his new R1

Congratulations to rocroc for winning April's pic competition with a massive 16 votes. Fantastic picture.

I think 16 votes is a record, as is the number of votes overall. Well done everyone for all the excellent pics, great to see.

Congratulations to rocroc for winning April's pic competition with a massive 16 votes. Fantastic picture.

I think 16 votes is a record, as is the number of votes overall. Well done everyone for all the excellent pics, great to see.

he has 17 now i never noticed his pic until just now well done to him

Tnx all

Positive feedbacks are always an incentive to do some more and better shots ;-). We had 30cm of snow last week and 20? Celsius two days later... crazy world.

I'm ready for the May competition :).

Back