Well since there's 3 of us now

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatbob

Reaction score
Still pretty standard cept for bungs , double bubble , number boards on tail piece , heli tracstars , I have plans though when the wife isn't looking :eek:
Done 2000 miles so far and 1 track day , still having fun with neutral but i like the bike......it's top ::)

IMAG0117.jpg

downloadt_100411_7342.jpg

Nice. So whos is the R6 and the CBR hiding in the garage? I was having trouble finding neutral till I adjusted the lever play now its fine. The grease monkeys didn't do a very good PDI job I also noticed that they hadn't routed one of the battery leads correctly.

Which track did you do then?

the R6 and CBR are the kids bikes , I tend to loiter around Anglesey , oulton , donny and occasionally silverstone , the RR should be suited for Silverstone i reckon

Well your kids have done alright. Should have seen the sheds I had as a youth. As I can't be arsed to travel too far I've only ever visited Brands and Snetterton. Oulton looks too scary for me but I agree Silverstone should suit the legs of the RR. Looking forward to Snett in July.

Back