Insurance Renewal

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carsonr6

Banned
Reaction score
It’s that time of year again...the dreaded insurance renewal.

just got my renewal quote in for my multi bike policy:

S1000RR M Sport
Tuono V4 1100 Factory
98 R1

An annual increase of £130!!!

only change is the Beemer has replaced my 1299S. Can understand why the beemer is more expensive to insure than the Ducati, given that the Ducati value is higher.
bit pissed off as I’ve been with Bemoto for 5 years now and they’re good to deal with, but think I’ll need to look around given the increase for no apparent reason.

any recommendation other than Bemoto, MCE or Bennett’s?

Every insurance is rising.
Renewal on my car went up 100 and that was the best price I could find...

- Alex

This year Bemoto offered me terms where last year they never... they were 100 quid cheaper than Bennetts Renewal.. £297.00 to £399.00..

You'll just need to shop around Rob, not sure how easy that is on the web with multiple machines... sounds like a pain in the brown hoop having to input or relay all those details to some operative... I'd tell Bemoto to revise it down a bit and save all that hassle..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

They want £550 for the Beemer alone and not willing to reduce my renewal. Problem I have is I need to call everyone to get a multi bike quote. I’ll call Bennett’s back tomorrow as they’ve emailed and said the quotes ready.

They need to savagely sharpen their pencil. £550 is totally unreasonable. I'm still smarting at just under £400 for mine with Carole Nash but that does give me comp cover riding my pal's classic Nortons.

They need to savagely sharpen their pencil. £550 is totally unreasonable. I'm still smarting at just under £400 for mine with Carole Nash but that does give me comp cover riding my pal's classic Nortons.

They’re quoting more than my 1299S which was more valuable and reasoning that the Gen 4 is a brand new model. Not sure I understand their reading to be honest

Try Carole Nash, I have a 6 wheel policy with them, my car and 2 bikes (RR and XR) I'll be speaking to them soon when my new RR arrives, can't say what they will be telling me yet though.

I currently pay £260 for my gen 3. I'm hoping to swap to a Gen 4 in the next week. To change from my Gen 3 to the Gen 4 M with 5 months left on the policy will cost £260! So I'm guessing £550 plus at renewal (Bemoto). If I put rearsets and levers on from new as I had planned the bike would be over 20K and then I'm looking at a compulsory Alarm and tracker.

Back