March 2019 - Picture Competition

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

Forum Moderator
Admin
Reaction score
OK, it's back after a 4 month hibernation.
Feb has been bloomin' marvellous...lets hope March is a match.

Get your pics in! Start voting!

ruMo2Bn.jpg

The joys of winter maintenance. My T30 goes boom.... Alex, you definitely told me 190nm** was the right setting!

(Halfords Advanced lifetime warranty means that they gave me a new one, no questions). ** He said 19...

Attachments

• Shattered.jpg
    Shattered.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Please excuse the fact I look terrible on the bike, this was one of the first sessions at Almeria on the first day and I was not feeling great. Getting some tuition from Gino Rea but he got pretty bored and decided to start photobombing me instead....bastard!

40414662943_5fb701a446_c.jpg

Haha that's brilliant :)

Please excuse the fact I look terrible on the bike, this was one of the first sessions at Almeria on the first day and I was not feeling great. Getting some tuition from Gino Rea but he got pretty bored and decided to start photobombing me instead....bastard!

Black bikes are not great for phots so I've been busy getting the team colours on today. Decals and whatnot to do tomorrow for sexiness.

Ile85o0NRfOsrhSvFDVUAg.jpg
r+gsNjQMR+2dUotiBdkOTw.jpg

Last edited:
We have a winner. @JoePeps
Congrats

@soofsayer, can you set the picture up on the home screen please.

There's a new April thread now up thanks to Kennybush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back