Dyno required

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddogsween

Reaction score
Looking for recommendations in the Essex area for a good Dyno guy who can fit Rapid Bike and tune? Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seton Tuning

Try contacting Seton Tuning who are based in Colchester.

Alex they said they don?t like the gp can as it makes too much noise for there neighbors [emoji30][emoji23]

How have you decstted with the akra GP can? Cause the csn has that little pipe on it too which a decat wouldn't have?

How have you decstted with the akra GP can? Cause the csn has that little pipe on it too which a decat wouldn't have?

Hi Alex, I had a link pipe fabricated. The company done a amazing job... not cheap though but very happy. Made it so if needed (not sure why) the OEM can be put back on....

There seems to be a huge misconception that the Rapidbike needs-fitting by a dyno person , this is massively wrong . The Rapidbike has auto adaption so wire it up then ride and let it tune itself.
Yes a dyno will help but not as much as u thinking as it?s already got a map loaded into the Rapidbike with the issues taken care off.
If u wanted to complete the set up then purchase x1 my tuning module. U can have upto 4 if u were racing as each my tuning tunes each port however for road riding one is more than enough. It?s purpose is similar to that of the autoadaption however uodates the map immediately and maintains the AFR around optimum settings all whilst u are riding. So whilst it?s another 200.00 u already saved by fitting urself and not having to pay for the dyno runs.
Just a thought ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Alright mate, that sounds like a good plan for me... do you have a supplier that can provide both items cheers

+1 on hm racing they built my previous bike.
Whats the difference from a rapidbike and a power commander?

Great write.... only a little lost [emoji23] I?ll shout him up on Monday

Last edited:
+1 on hm racing they built my previous bike.
Whats the difference from a rapidbike and a power commander?

To expand, 2017 bikes (Euro4) must retain the lambda?s or they error. PCV and Bazzaz units rely on them being disconnected so can?t be used. RB unit uses them and the data to make some narrowband adjustments, thus work with Euro4 bikes.

- Sent from Mobile

Does anyone know of a good place in the south East area to get my 2011 rr serviced. Unfortunately it needs the 18k valve clearance and expensive one

Lind or Bahnstormers - depending on where in the South East you are...its a big area...

I?m in the S E London / Kent area. Where abouts are Lind or Barnstormers

Bahnstormers are all the way over at Alton, Hampshire.
Coopers of Tunbridge Wells are closest I think, but I've no experience of them.
I try to avoid Park Lane in London...

So to update... after much back and forth I?ve decided to go with RB set up.... thx for all the advice... will post when installed cheers

Back